UT Counselling Centre: Learn by wandering? Unpacking your study abroad experiences (online seminar)
11 February @ 14:15 - 15:45
The counsellors of Counselling Centre are conducting seminars for students (including doctoral students) of University of Tartu on different topics that support studies and planning the work life. The seminars are free for students.
The aim of the workshop is to provide thinking of different ways of learning mobility, to reflect on your study abroad experience, become more aware of your acquired and trained skills and how to present them to the employer.
- What are the various ways and means of learning?
- What would be the best option for me?
- What goals to set?
- What are the benefits of studying abroad and how can I apply it for myself?
- What are the skills I can achieve and develop during my study abroad experience?
- Why is it important to be able to present the skills to the employer?
All seminars take place online. Registration opens two-three weeks before the seminar.